a division of Integrity Consulting Associates
- Google Drive (Google Docs). GDocsDrive is a Google Docs client app, which allows you to manage Google Docs files.
- Abukai Expenses suits anyone who has to perform the mundane task of filing expense reports because it lets you take pictures of receipts, submit them, and receive a finished report.
- SohoOS is an online operating system for the small office/home office (SOHO) market. In addition to bundling all the tools you need to manage your small business—project management, inventory management, invoicing, payments processing, CRM, reporting, and more.
- Prezi.com is one of one of a new generation of cloud-based presentation apps. It uses Adobe’s Flash technology to create animated presentations with a few clicks and drags.
- ABBYY FineReader 11 is optical character recognition (OCR) software that can handle difficult and massive jobs, like converting complex tables into usable spreadsheets, or scanning a hundred-year-old book into a searchable PDF.
Social Media Tools
- Klout – Measures social media influence.
- HootSuite – Dashboard for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- SocialVibe – Engagement marketing
- Percolate – Turns brands into curators. Creates content for the social web.
- HubSpot – Inbound Marketing > marketing hub for small biz
- CardMunch – LinkedIn app scans business cards to your contacts
- Contaxio – Contact management for your social networks.
- TabJuice – Ultimate e-commerce solution for Facebook (100% free)
- Bottlenose – A smarter way to surf the stream.
- AddShoppers – Reward sharing, measure results, add shoppers
- GroupTweet – Create a more dynamic Twitter account with multiple authors.
- HowSociable – Measure your brand magnitude.
- Silentale – Market and customer insights for Facebook page data.
- SocialTwist – Acquire new customers using social referrals media